Runway Closure Marker
The L-893 LED Runway Closure Marker is an effective method to warn pilots of closed runways and taxiways.
Data Sheet (.pdf)
The LED Runway Closure Marker can be positioned anywhere on the airfield to effectively warn pilots of closed runways and taxiways.
- Easily set up by one person in 2-3 minutes, without tools.
- Four folding arms open to 14 foot length.
- 20 LED lamps deliver over 70,000 candelas at beam center.
- Visible 10-25 miles from runway under VFR.
- Selectable brightness levels to suit environmental conditions.
- Photocell dimming for night operation.
- Four rear-mounted lamps allow visual monitoring from rear side.
- Powered by a three-cylinder, liquid cooled Mitsubishi diesel engine and Marathon brushless generator.
- Operates 140 hours between fuel fills.
- Highway towable, with a standard 2” hitch coupler.
- 2200 pound, DOT compliant trailer.
- Four swivel leveling jacks.
- Adjustable light beam angle.
- Optional rear hitch, allows tandem towing of 2 units.
- Optional cover.