L-821/LE-821 Airfield Lighting Control Panels
The L-821/LE-821 control panels are designed to provide smaller airports complete airfield lighting control.
Data Sheet (.pdf)
FAA AC 150/5345-3F, L-821
Relays, switches and human interfaces are all combined into one compact unit for most applications thereby eliminating additional panels and providing a straight forward and economical installation.
- An effective, low maintenance and economical airfield lighting control system that utilizes state-of-the-art electrical components proven through decades of industrial use in the harshest of environments.
- Thoughtfully designed as “Plug and Play” with contractor friendly cage clamp terminal blocks to route directly to regulators and other switch gear.
- High quality cabinetry with industrial grade relays and silver contact switches will provide decades of trouble free service and low life cycle costs.
- Custom designed exactly to your lighting control needs.
Features Unique to the LE-821
- Touch screen interfaces allow remote operation, networking and a myriad of control options at a fraction of the cost of a full L-890 system–perfect for mid-sized and military airfields.
- Optional fiber optic or wireless links are designed for vault remodels and tower retrofits by eliminating bulky and expensive multi-strand copper lines.
- Completely self-contained with “soft key” buttons customized to your exact needs for virtually unlimited control options.